IN THIS ARTICLE
Kythera AI Gem
The Kythera AI Gem adds a broad toolset of AI features to Open 3D Engine (O3DE). It includes a demo project with levels and assets that demonstrate the features of Kythera AI. The following topics cover the tools provided with the Kythera AI Gem.
The Gem is available from our website at https://www.kythera.ai/kythera-for-o3de .
- Kythera AI Gem Setup - How to install the Kythera AI Gem and get started
- Navmesh generation - How to create navigation mesh (navmesh) for ground-based navigation
- Character movement APIs - The APIs used to move characters on Kythera AI navmesh
- Octree generation - How to create an octree for 3D navigation
- 3D Navigation splines - Highly configurable splines for describing 3D movement of AI agents
The Inspector is Kythera AI’s browser-based debugger and behavior tree editor.
The Kythera Al Gem is available under the terms of our Community License . It is free for non-commercial use or for a 60-day trial period, while also allowing commercial use based on a royalty. For other licensing options, please contact us via our website .
Copyright © 2022 Open 3D Engine Contributors
Documentation Distributed under CC BY 4.0.
The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see our Trademark Policy page.