This sample level showcases the Rin character in a simplified environment and demonstrates how the Animation Editor uses actors, motion sets, and animation graphs to control character behavior. Playable animations include idle, walk, run, turn, and multiple attacks.
The Advanced_RinLocomotion sample level is located in the
\dev\SamplesProject\Samples\Advanced_RinLocomotion directory. The assets are located in the
Once the sample level is open, in the Perspective viewport in O3DE Editor, use the following keyboard keys and mouse controls:
- To start the level, press Ctrl+G.
- To move forward, left, backward, and right, press the W, A, S, and D keys, respectively.
- To look around, move the pointer.
- To attack, press the left mouse button.
- To jump, press the Space key.
- To exit game mode, press Esc.
You can also use a controller connected to your computer:
- To control the movement direction, use the left joystick.
- To control the camera navigation around the character, use the right joystick.
- To attack, press X.
- To jump or dive roll, press A.
- To zoom in the camera, press the right trigger.
- To zoom out the camera, press the left trigger.
- To snap the camera to the back of the character, press the right joystick.
Copyright © 2022 Open 3D Engine Contributors
Documentation Distributed under CC BY 4.0.
The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see our Trademark Policy page.